gauravDec 05, 2011
sir/mam, i,m an B.A.M.S. graduate 2007.since then i,m working in an multispeciality hospital as me...
See more
YoungBuzz Studyabroad Counselor - YoungBuzz Studyabroad Counselor - Dear Gaurav, The most relevant course, given your qualifications as well as your professional background would be an MBA in Hospital administration or Health administration.There are quite well paying jobs for MHA graduates abroad and once you have completed the degree from the same country that you would be looking for a job you would not be required to sit for a separate licensing exam as is the case with medicine graduates.For further information you may contact the YoungBuzz Study Abroad Counselors: 022 2490 3015/17/19.
Dec 05, 2011

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study Abroad Wall