nilam yadavMar 08, 2012
study a master degree in travel & tourism
YoungBuzz Studyabroad Counselor - Dear Nilam, Are you interested in studying in India or Abroad? In case you are interested in studying abroad then I would recommend countries like Singapore, Australia, New Zealand and UK.

In case you need help or have any further queries kindly get in touch with our Young Buzz Studyabroad Counselors at022 2490 3015/17/19. They will help you out with the entire admission procedure.

All The Best!!!
Mar 09, 2012

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study Abroad Wall