Aarushi SharmaMar 16, 2011
I want to become a professor or a lecturer. How do I go about it?
YoungBuzz Counselor - To become a professor or a lecturer, you need to complete your Masters, i.e. M.A./M. Sc. with minimum 55% and then either give the NET / SET exams. If you clear these exams, you are qualified to become a lecturer in an undergraduate college.


YoungBuzz Counsellor
Mar 17, 2011

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Teacher Wall