surbhiMar 31, 2012
thanks you for your response. I would further like to know the names of colleges that take audition...
See more
YoungBuzz Counselor - Hi Surbhi,

Colleges and Universities like Banaras Hindu University, Karnataka University- Faculty of Arts conduct an entrance exam or test but they need BFA as the undergraduate degree.

You can apply to institutes abroad for the above mentioned degree program if this is really something you want to do OR opt for BFA in India followed by MFA.

Hope this helps.
Please revert back to us with further queries and feedback.
Wish you all the best!
Mar 31, 2012

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study in India Wall