vikram mohiteFeb 28, 2012
Is there any mechanical engineering related course which i can do with doing job in mechanical engin...
See more
YoungBuzz Studyabroad Counselor - Dear Vikram, If you are planning to study abroad, students are not allowed to work full time while studying under student visa. However, most of the countries allow students to work part time for minimum 15- 20 hrs per week along with their course.
Mar 02, 2012

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study Abroad Wall