Rachel O'NealMar 12, 2011
I am currently in my first year of engineering , want to go abroad to complete my bachelors? What is...
See more
YoungBuzz Counselor - A transfer option is to complete at least 2 years of the Bachelors / Diploma program in any country and then apply for a transfer to the University that a student wants to attend in USA. The years waived off in your transfer status will depend on the courses covered in India and the grades for the same. It is rare that one can get exact transfer of credits.


YoungBuzz Counsellor
Mar 12, 2011

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Biomedical Engineer Wall