Jasmine JeraldJan 17, 2012
For under graduation degree, what are the exams to be taken?
YoungBuzz Studyabroad Counselor - Dear Jasmine, I would like to know which course are you interested in pursuing? normally for an Undergraduate course you have to give the SAT and you can decide on (TOEFL or IELTS) depending on which country you are applying to.

In case you need any further details kindly feel free to get back to us.
Jan 17, 2012

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study Abroad Wall