Suzan PerairaMar 11, 2011
Are there under-graduate courses for Information technology, besides Engineering..? Do i need to hav...
See more
YoungBuzz Counselor - There are under graduate programs for Information technology besides engineering like like BSc. IT.
Taking Science isn’t compulsory but you have to take up maths in the 12th std.


YoungBuzz Counsellor
Mar 12, 2011

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Information Technologist Wall