saurabh pandeyJan 23, 2012
want to do a pg outside which is recognised frm mci somwhere outside india plz advice thank you
YoungBuzz Studyabroad Counselor - Dear Saurabh, as far as you are studying from a recognized government funded institution your degrees are accepted worldwide, However, to study abroad you need to clear IELTS exam (International English Language Testing System) which is conducted by British Council or IDP, India. Therefore, for more specific information please forward us your complete academic details and country choice. You may get in touch with us on the numbers provided:022 2490 3015/17/19.

All the Best and waiting reply!!!
Jan 23, 2012

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study Abroad Wall