want to know all the procedure for study ms in germany??? And what is the scope for automobile engin...
See more
YoungBuzz Studyabroad Counselor - Hi Angad, For an MS- Engg, most of the universities in Germany require you to have a bachelor degree in a related field, English proficiency test like TOEFL/ IELTS and GRE score. In addition you will need to submit your marksheets, transcripts, Sop, LORs etc. As Germany is renowned world over as a manufacturer & exporter of the best automobiles the scope and opportunities are immense. If possible, please feel free to contact us on 8652726666/ 24903015 for further guidance.
Jan 05, 2012

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study Abroad Wall