jolly thomasFeb 06, 2013
we are keralites settled in tamilnadu.having ration cards and voters id.both my husband and daughter...
See more
YoungBuzz Counselor - Dear Jolly,
If your daughter does her 11th and 12th outside Tamil Nadu, she would have to submit a copy of the “Nativity Certificate” with the application to TNEA for considering her as a candidate belonging to Tamil Nadu. Applications without proper Nativity Certificate would not be considered.

We wish her all the best for her future!
Feb 09, 2013

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study in India Wall