Mayank ChopraMay 27, 2011
Can I know about UK / US Universities Offering Web Designing & Development Course. If Yes Please Po...
See more
YoungBuzz India - Dear Mayank.First of all we would like to know if your are interested in a bachelors course or a masters,COz then you will have to give your entrance accordingly.Anywhich ways,If you planning to do a web designing course in UK you will have to clear IELTS and if in US then SAT for a bachelors course and GRE for a masters course.WWhichever country you go to you will have to present your portfolio in order to crack through the universities.Following are a few universities you can consider for the course- UK - Arts University College at Bournemouth,Birmingham City University,Middlesex University, Leeds Metropolitan University. US - Academy of Art University, International Academy of Design and Technology,Savannah College of Art and Design,Pratt Institute,California College of the Arts. Hope this helps.Feel free to write back for further queries.Wishing you all the best for a bright future.YoungBuzz Counselor.
May 30, 2011

Mayank Chopra - Dear Sir / Madam

I am interested in Bachelors Degree.

So what about universities in India didn't you find one.

OK, If you were unable to find any institutions in INDIA

I would like you to follow this link below in UK

Oxford :




I would like you to decide if the above institutions are good or not,

So please provide me full detail about these two institutions and give me proper guidance that if choosing this institute is good for web designing or not

Thank You
Mayank Chopra

May 30, 2011

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on General Wall