Kunal ThakurJan 19, 2013
what is the admission procedure for doing Btech in Computer Engineering in USA for diploma student??...
See more
YoungBuzz Studyabroad Counselor - Dear Kunal,
Greetings from Young Buzz,
You can apply for Bachelor in Computer Engineering in USA after your Diploma in IT in India.You also have to give your SAT exams and TOEFL exams. The admission procedure starts one year before you take the admission in the university.
Thanks & Regards.
Jan 30, 2013

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study Abroad Wall