ashita porwalJan 14, 2012
what are the courses i can go for in abroad if i belong to banking sector and what kind of job prosp...
See more
YoungBuzz Studyabroad Counselor - Dear Ashita, Since banking is a very broad sector, kindly let me know what kind of work exp. You hold along with your academics. Otherwise various universities abroad offer courses in MS Banking and Finance, MS Risk Management, MS Actuarial Sc. Or MBA.

Awaiting Reply

Warm Reagrds.
Jan 20, 2012

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study Abroad Wall