kawsarJan 07, 2012
what are the procedure for giving TOEFEL and IELTS exams
YoungBuzz Studyabroad Counselor - Dear Kawsar, every International student either gives the TOEFL or IELTS which is the English requirement test. In order to register for the TOEFL or IELTS, kindly visit www.ets.org and www.ielts.org respectively.

Have you already decided which country you are interested in applying to ? In case you haven't and your confused kindly get in touch with our YoungBuzz Study Abroad Counselors for proper guidance not only about TOEFL and IELTS but also about the country and course.

You may visit our Head Office Address - YoungBuzz India Ltd, 34/35, Ideal Industrial Estate, Mathuradas Mills Compound, Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel West, Mumbai - 400013, Maharashtra.
Phone - 022 2490 3015/17/19
Email - yb@youngbuzz.com

Bangalore Office Address - YoungBuzz India Ltd, S-612, south block, 6th floor, Manipal Center, Dickenson Road,Bangalore- 560042.
Phone - 080-41134534.
Email - yb@youngbuzz.com
Jan 09, 2012

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study Abroad Wall