R.vidyathmikaaJun 26, 2012
What are the procedures to go abroad for post graduation?
Ybcounsellor - Dear R.Vidyathmikaa,
Form your question it is very clear that you plan to either settle or study abroad. In any case I would request you to speak with our study abroad experts personally . since procedures differ from country to country. Therefore it also depends on which country, course or program you would be interested. Depending on that we will help you out with all the information that you would require .
Feel free to contact us on
Head Office Address - YoungBuzz India Ltd, 34/35, Ideal Industrial Estate, Mathuradas Mills Compound, Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel West, Mumbai - 400013, Maharashtra.
Phone - 022 2490 3015/17/19
Email - yb@youngbuzz.com

Andheri Office Address - YoungBuzz India Ltd, Crystal Plaza,Unit-3/B, D wing,Ground floor,Opp Infinity Mall, Andheri West - 400-053.
Phone - 022 4295 6964 / +91 - 8652726666 / 8652868888.
Email - yb@youngbuzz.com

Bangalore Office Address - YoungBuzz India Ltd, S-612, south block, 6th floor, Manipal Center, Dickenson Road,Bangalore- 560042.
Phone - 080-41134534.
Email - yb@youngbuzz.com
I wish you all the best
Jun 27, 2012

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study Abroad Wall