NeelakshJul 28, 2012
What to do if i m preparing for Civil service ? M pursuing graduation in Physics(H). i will gonna to...
See more
YoungBuzz Counselor - Dear Neelaksh,

There are many options for post graduation. Depending on your area of interest you can take up your studies further. If you want us to help you in order to make up a decision then you should take up Youngbuzz Career assessment test where we will see your interest, aptitude and personality after seeing the reports we can tell you exactly what should you take up. All for best for you preparations
Jul 30, 2012

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study in India Wall