nikhilDec 07, 2011
what is the full procedure for doing bcom and ca together in usa? will it be beneficial to do ca in ...
See more
YoungBuzz Studyabroad Counselor - Dear Nikhil, in USA they do not have a B.Com degree but what they have is a bachelors of science in commerce and bachelors in Business Administration degree program. Now both these programs require the SAT entrance exam which is considered to be very important. In US they also have a CPA degree which is equivalent to an CA program in India and this program is recognized globally. What is a CPA program? CPA: Certified Public Accountant. According to the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, a CPA is a trusted financial advisor who helps individuals, businesses, and other organizations plan and help them to reach their financial goals. For further assistance and proper guidance you may contact the YoungBuzz Study Abroad Counselors: 022 2490 3015/17/19. They are there to help you choose the right program and country that you are interested in.
Dec 08, 2011

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study Abroad Wall