shikhaFeb 06, 2012
what if i hav to to ca ?
YoungBuzz Counselor - Shikha, you will need to have completed your 12th and then register with ICAI. The first step towards CA is CPT followed by IPCC. After completing this you will have to complete you internship and computer training before you appear for your finals.
In order to knwo more about the career and its scope log on to http://www.youngbuzz.com/careers/careerdetail/chartered_accountant

This will surely help.

Feel free to write back for further queries.

All the best, Shikha!
Feb 07, 2012

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study in India Wall