Devika SindwaniDec 27, 2011
what route should i take for going into specialization in physical chemistry? Is chemical engineerin...
See more
YoungBuzz Counselor - Hi Devika.

In order to pursue a career in physical chemistry you can take either of the following routes:
1)XII science+B.sc chemistry +M.sc Physical chemistry
2)XII science+engineering entrance+B.tech chemical engineering+M.tech

One more fact is that there are a very few universities as of now offering physical chemistry, unlike organic chemistry. So you will have to really work hard in order to grab the opportunity.

Hope this helps.

Kindly revert for further queries.

Wishing you all the best, Devika!
Dec 27, 2011

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study in India Wall