radhaMay 25, 2012
what scope in child psychology in India
YoungBuzz Counselor - Hi Radha,

You can work as a child psychologist, school counselor, child therapist, professor of psychology/child psychology, career or vocational counselor, etc.

Hope this helps.
Please revert back to us with further queries and feedback.
May 28, 2012

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study in India Wall