manan shah Jan 13, 2012
what is the scope of doing degree in engineering in india or abroad after completing diploma in engi...
See more
YoungBuzz Studyabroad Counselor - Dear Manan, It is absolutely possible to continue your degree in USA or UK provided how much credit you get on your current diploma. As most of the universities will accept you for Bach of Engg degree. Apart from your academics UK Universities would like to see your IELTS score whereas, US universities would like to see your SAT and TOEFL/IELTS Score.

All the Best!!!

Head Office Address - YoungBuzz India Ltd, 34/35, Ideal Industrial Estate, Mathuradas Mills Compound, Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel West, Mumbai - 400013, Maharashtra.
Phone - 022 2490 3015/17/19
Email - yb@youngbuzz.com

Bangalore Office Address - YoungBuzz India Ltd, S-612, south block, 6th floor, Manipal Center, Dickenson Road,Bangalore- 560042.
Phone - 080-41134534.
Email - yb@youngbuzz.com
Jan 20, 2012

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study Abroad Wall