what stream shoul i opt if i desire to be an architect and also which college should i opt after 12th?

In order to go in for architecture you need to take up science with PCM and the appear for AIEEE-architecture entrance exam or NATA, which enable you to take admission into the architecture colleges.

TO read more on architecture,its scope,opportunities,career map,remuneration,benefits etc log on to http://www.youngbuzz.com/careers/careerdetail/career-in-architecture

This will surely help.