bhandari rajiv ashokMay 23, 2012
what is the value of icwa do they get jobs in india what is the pay pacage or they have to work unde...
See more
YoungBuzz Counselor - Hi Rajiv,

CWA and CA are two different professions. As a CWA you can either work with an organization or have your own private practice.

You can click on the following link on our website to know more about CWA as a career option along-with remuneration etc.:

Hope this helps.
Please revert back to us with further queries and feedback.
May 23, 2012

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study in India Wall