vaishali barickFeb 07, 2012
from where i will get recommendation letter??? what types of IELTS OR TOEFL exams are???
YoungBuzz Studyabroad Counselor - Dear Vaishali, you can get your recommendation letters from your academic professors who have taught you and in case you are working you can get a recommendation letter from your Work place. The IELTS or the TOEFL is a English requirement test. Both these test will judge an applicants Reading, Listening, Writing and Speaking skills. As per my last conversation with you I realized that you are interested in studying in US and if so then you need to appear for TOEFL.
TOEFL:This test is out of 120
IELTS: 9 band.

I would recommend you kindly call us up or come down for a Free Counseling Session and get all our queries sorted out. You can even get in touch with our Young Buzz Study Abroad Counselors at:022 2490 3015/17/19.
Feb 08, 2012

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study Abroad Wall