Divya SagarJan 24, 2012
Whether i should joint abroad university?
YoungBuzz Studyabroad Counselor - Dear Divya, in case you are interested in studying in abroad then yes you have to apply to the Universities abroad. Secondly in case you are confused with the course or country kindly do let me know so that accordingly I will be able to assist you with the required information.

You may even contact our StudyAbroad Counselors at:
Head Office Address - YoungBuzz India Ltd, 34/35, Ideal Industrial Estate, Mathuradas Mills Compound, Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel West, Mumbai - 400013, Maharashtra.
Phone - 022 2490 3015/17/19
Email - yb@youngbuzz.com

Bangalore Office Address - YoungBuzz India Ltd, S-612, south block, 6th floor, Manipal Center, Dickenson Road,Bangalore- 560042.
Phone - 080-41134534.
Email - yb@youngbuzz.com

Awaiting reply!!
Jan 24, 2012

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study Abroad Wall