ABHIRAMI VSMay 12, 2013
which is the best way that I should choose to research in astrophysics?
YoungBuzz Counselor - Dear Abhirami Vs,

There are different ways either you can do a B.E / B.Tech or study it at a B.Sc followed by M.Sc and this is offered at PH.D level as well . So for more information read it here - http://www.youngbuzz.com/careers/careerdetail/51740/body

Wishing you all the best!
May 13, 2013

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study in India Wall