apurv gargMay 23, 2012
which college I must choose between RV College,banglore and HBTI, Kanpur..I am getting all branches ...
See more
YoungBuzz Counselor - Hi Apurv,

Before enrolling into the engineering program, just make sure to check whether the organization or institute is recognized by a government agency like UGC, affiliated to a government university, etc. In addition, engineering degrees in India are approved by the AICTE.

Finds out more about the campus placements for both the institutes before making a decision.

Hope this helps.
Please revert back to us with further queries and feedback.
May 23, 2012

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study in India Wall