sruthyApr 10, 2012
which universities offer courses in masters of architecture, with a specialization on sustainable ar...
See more
Studyabroad Counselor - Dear Sruthy,

Which Country are you interested in studying?

Secondly Scholarship and financial aid are the two types of funding available for international students. Scholarship is very few and competitive. Financial aid for international students can be awarded in one of three ways: 1). Graduate Assistantship (GA), 2). Teaching Assistantship (TA), and 3). Research Assistantship (RA).

To be considered for scholarship your over all performances is taken into consideration which includes your academic grades, Recommendation letters, Sop, entrances exams, extracurricular certificates, resume, work experiences if applicable.

Awaiting reply...
Apr 10, 2012

LogIn to post comment

Click here to view more questions on Study Abroad Wall