M.E. / M.Tech. / M.Arch. / M.Plan.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent in the relevant field and obtained at least 50% ( 45% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category ) at the qualifying examination
• B.E. / B.Tech. / B.Arch. degree program ( or )
• B.Pharm / B.Sc. ( Agri. / Forestry / Horticulture / Fishery ) degree program ( or )
• Master's Degree in the relevant branch of Science / Arts, which are prescribed.( or )
• M.Sc. ( 5 years ) Integrated Degree Program ( or )
• B.Sc. ( 3 years ) in IT related major courses and M.Sc. ( 2 years ) in IT related major courses
Brochure and Forms:
1. For candidates who register in person, a demand draft for Rupee 500/- ( Rupee 250/- for SC / SCA / ST candidates belonging to Tamilnadu ) drawn in favour of “The Director, Entrance Examinations, Anna University,” payable at Chennai, obtained from any Nationalised Bank drawn on or after 23rd Januray or cash, should be submitted along with the filled in application, as the entrance test fee for any one of the programs M.B.A. ( or ) M.C.A. ( or ) M.E. / M.Tech. / M.Arch. / M.Plan.
2. Anna University TANCET application form is common for all the three entrance tests. Candidates have to submit only one application form.
3. A candidate applying for more than one program has to pay Rupee 500/- ( Rupee 250/- for SC / SCA / ST candidates belonging to Tamilnadu ) for each additional program. A single demand draft is sufficient for one or more programs.
Mode of application:
A. Candidates can appear in person at following the Co-ordinating Centres.
1. Centre for Entrance Examinations, Anna University, Chennai,
2. Govt. College of Tech., Coimbatore,
3. Annamalai University, Chidambaram,
4. PSNA College of Engg. & Tech., Dindigul,
5. Institute of Road and Transport Tech., Erode,
6. Alagappa College of Engg. & Tech., Karaikudi,
7.Thiagarajar College of Engg., Madurai,
8. Govt. Polytechnic College, Nagercoil,
9. Govt. College of Engg., Salem,
10. Kunthavai Naacchiyaar Govt.Arts College for Women, Thanjavur,
11. Govt. College of Engg., Tirunelveli,
12. Bharathidasan Institute of Technology Campus, Tiruchirappalli,
13. Thanthai Periyar Govt. Institute of Tech., Vellore,
14. University College of Engg., Villupuram,
15. Kamaraj College of Engg., Virudhunagar.
B. The candidates can also register through internet by logging on to www.annauniv.edu.The completed downloaded application along with the required demand draft* and photocopies of certificates should reach The Secretary, TANCET, Centre for Entrance Examinations, Anna University, Chennai – 600 025.The applications received after the due date and time will not be considered at any cost. The hall tickets will be sent by post.
* Drawn in favour of ‘The Director, Entrance Examinations, Anna University,’ payable at Chennai, obtained from any Nationalised bank.