I am student of b.sc.3 year at govt. college hsp.my subjects are phy., chem. .maths. i donn1t know what i ve to do after B.Sc. please tell me some m.sc`s or any other courses whose requirement is B.Sc. which have scope in foreign countries i will be tank full to u please reply me.
You have options of doing a number of courses after your B. Sc. with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics, which may have career opportunities in foreign countries. Some of the options are: 1] M. Sc. in Atmospheric Science Bioscience Biomedical Instrumentation Biophysics & Molecular Biology Biotechnology Environment Science Food & Nutrition Forestry (Economics & Management) Informatics Information Technology Life Science Meteorology Oceanography Population Studies Software Systems Wood Science & Technology 2] MCA or related courses in Information Technology like MIT/ PGDIT 3] PG Diploma in Environment Management Footwear Technology Instrumentation Packaging Technology Plantation Management Plastic Processing Technology Sugar Technology 4] Diploma in Motion Picture Sound Recording Safety Engineering Environmental Pollution Control Technology Dialysis Techniques Industrial Safety