The Customer Care Associate is responsible for receiving, investigating and responding to all customer inquiries regarding installation, products and services. The Customer Care Associate will troubleshoot problems and coordinate with various internal departments to resolve problems. Other responsibilities include:
• Interact with customers by phone, e-mail or online chat concerning various care issues.
• Provide hands on support of customer care initiatives such as automated provisioning, online billing, order tracking, and detailed account management.
• Solicit cross-selling and up-selling opportunities within the customer care experience.
• Tracking and reporting of relevant customer care performance metrics.
• Capturing and applying customer feedback.
As a Customer Support Executive you should know how to handle Product Customer support in software companies. Hands on experience of computers and Internet browsing and knowledge of Java, UNIX is a must. Apart from this, an effective presentation skill in English to all levels of an organization, including senior management levels and willingness to work in shifts is a pre-requisite. To top it all, should possess excellent customer handling skills, exhibit an aptitude for dealing with people with care and most importantly, an uninhibited desire to excel. Well organized and articulate, must be able to execute effectively after receiving general instructions for new assignments.
The Customer Care Associate must have excellent communication and organizational skills, display rigorous work ethics and possess initiative and independent thinking.
Target qualifications and pre-requisites include:
• Excellent customer service skills (friendly, courteous and helpful)
• Excellent grammar
• Ability to interpret technical instructions
• Must demonstrate creative and independent thinking
• Experience in the communications industry
• Knowledge of IP telephony and/or Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) is a plus.
• Undergraduate degree preferred
Overall, must display effective communication skills to successfully answer questions, address concerns, uncover opportunities for base penetration, and increase customer base growth.