Answer: As a Software Engineer your job begins with researching specific problems and investigating ways in which computers can be programmed to perform certain functions. As a Software Engineer, you will be required to first visit the client's office to note the problem. Then you can either work from the comforts of your office or at the client's office.
For entry as a Software engineer you must have completed one of the following courses:
* A four-year degree course in BE or B Tech/Computer Science/Engineering/ Information Technology.
* Four-year undergraduate course in Information Technology.
* Three-year BSc computer Science or Bachelor of Computer Science.
* Three-year bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA)
* Three-year Master in Computer Applications (MCA)
* Four-year Bachelor of Information Science.
* Four-year Bachelor of Information Technology
* Three-semester M Tech in IT
* Two-year Master's in Informatics/Information Technology/ computer Science, etc.
Job prospects: BEs/B.Techs from top engineering institutions and MCAs from reputed universities can work in companies providing e-business solutions and innovative customised software for clients around the globe.
We hope that the information has been useful to you. If you need more information, please feel free to write to us again anytime.
Best wishes for a bright future,