sir, i have completed my 12 std with 68.8% marks (CBSE) with BIO,COMP,PHYSICS,CHEMISTRY & English as the combination. At present I am preparing for Medical Entrance. I would be highly obliged if you could guide me for alternative career options with this combination preferably in science, management studies & computer studies.
Thanks for writing to YoungBuzz. You have mentioned that you would like information with regards to career options after HSC in the Science Stream with bio, comp, physics, chemistry and English.
You could look at the following options they may not be very exhaustive -
1. General B. Sc. with Bioscience/ Physical Science subjects
2. B. Sc. in Human Physiology - Human Biology or Anatomy
3. Paramedical courses - Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy, Audiology and
Speech Rehabilitation, Optomert etc.
4. Health Courses - B. Sc. Medical Laboratory Technology etc
5. Engineering - IT, Computers, Electronics ETC.
You have several options open to you it would be beneficial for you to understand your interest areas and choose your career path.