I am an M.A.in History (2nd class) and have completed D.Ed . Currently I am teaching and I intend to pursue B.Ed course. Please tell me how can I do that without leaving my job?
You can pursue the B. Ed course by correspondence from IGNOU For details contact: IGNOU REGIONAL CENTRE Symbiosis International Culture Centre , Symbiosis Premises Senapati Bapat Road, Pune, Maharashtra - 411004 or log on to www.ignou.com