Please provide information on NIIT program and how is it beneficial? What is the approx. cost of an MBA from a good institute? Please name some government MBA colleges
The total cost of doing an MBA can range from Rs 25,000/- to Rs 2,00,000/- a year depending on the institute.
Some of the government MBA colleges are
Indian Institute of Management at
* Vastrapur, Ahmedabad - 380 015
* Rajendra Nagar, Indore 452 012
* Bannerghatta Road, Bangalore - 560 076
* P. O. Box 16757, Diamond Harbour Road, Joka, Calcutta – 700 027
* Calicut R E C P. O., Kozhikode 673 601
* Prabandh Nagar, Off Sitapur Road, Lucknow 226 013
Course: Post Graduate Diploma in Management
Eligibility: Graduate in any subject. For IIM, Lucknow, IIM, Calcutta, and IIM, Bangalore, you need to score at least 50% marks in aggregate in your graduation examination.
Admission Procedure: Common Admission Test – Group Discussions – Interview
NIIT provides programs for aspirants in the field of Information Technology. If you intend to specialise and make a career in Information Technology and related services then NIIT can become a stepping stone for your future.Please select a program or course which best suits your needs and future aspirations.