I have done BA- Ded HI / DSE Hi, MA. (His) and Diploma in Office Automation & Financial Accountancy. I am a teacher in Speech improvement but think I need formal education to give maximum. Please tell me about CET entry requirements, Fees, eligibility, course duration, etc.
Maharashtra Health Sciences Common Entrance Test (MH-CET) is conducted by Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nasik for admission into 4-years Bachelor’s Degree in Audiology, Speech and Language Pathology after 10+2 in Science. You are not eligible for this degree as you have an arts background. You can pursue a B.Ed. in Hearing Impaired which has a subject – Speech and teaching of speech to the hearing impaired. Universities: University of Mumbai, Fort, Mumbai 400032 Course: B.Ed. in Hearing-Impaired Eligibility: Graduate