I am pursuing my bachelors in occupational therapy from Sion medical college. Which tests are required to pursue my masters in USA, and what is entry level /post professional degrees? Name a few universities in USA for a Masters degree. When does the course start in USA?
The test required is GRE and TOEFL IBT. ‘Entry level’ is the course for students who want to pursue master’s in occupational therapy without having the bachelors in occupational therapy, for which the duration is 5 yrs. Whereas in ‘Post professional’ is meant for students already having relevant bachelors in OT where the duration is 2 yrs. In USA there are two intakes- Spring (Jan) and Fall (August). Most of MS post professional courses start in fall intake. Universities are as follows: Boston University, Columbia University, Tufts University, University of Southern California, University of Wisconsin–Madison & University of Pittsburgh.