Can I stay in the UK to work after I have finished studying?
After completion of any undergraduate/ postgraduate degree program from UK, you are eligible for a one year work permit. Also, under the 'training and work experience scheme', employers can apply for permits to employ a person in a particular post. It may also be possible to stay on in the UK under the 'innovators scheme'. Note however, that it is very difficult to stay on in the UK after your studies under the 'full work permit scheme'.