I wish to pursue an Masters in Education in UK. Please help me with the list of colleges.
The Masters degree in UK is a one year duration course. You can look for Masters in Education from University of Leeds, Brunel University, University of Bath, Durham University, University of East Anglia, University College Cork and the University of Glamorgan.