I am interested in pursuing a bachelor in marine engineering either in US or UK. Could you please suggest some colleges for the same and what tests do I need to give?
If you decide to study in the US, you will need the SAT and the TOEFL for admissions. Some of the US Universities are University of Wisconsin- Madison University, Texas A & M University, US Merchant Marine Academy & University of Arizona. If you decide to study in the UK you will need just the TOEFL. Some of the Universities are City University, Imperial College of London, University College London, University of Southampton and University of Plymouth.