I wish to work in the travel and tourism industry. How do I go about it? I have just finished my graduation.
The best route for you would be to give your IATA (international Air Transport Association www.iata.org) or UFTAA (Universal Federation of Travel Agents Association www.uftaa.org/) exams. The courses comprise of various levels and you can get the details from their respective websites. Institutes like Garware also offer a diploma program in the same.