School Life Skill Enrichment Programme (SLEP)
Research shows that students generally rely on their parents, teachers, friends and most often their academic performance for guidelines and suggestions regarding their career choice. However we at Youngbuzz feel that if a student chooses a career that is in sync with his/her Aptitude, Interest and Personality, s/he is likely to be more productive and successful in life.
We have designed a whole range of services that are integral and complimentary to a child’s schooling. We call it 'The School Life Skill Enrichment Programme'. We strongly believe that this must be a part of every school curriculum. We look forward to your schools participation in changing lives for a better tomorrow.....
The program is divided into 6 parts, which can be customized to suit the needs of every school.
1. Career Guidance : Most students choose careers based on their marks obtained and not on what they are passionate about. At YoungBuzz we scientifically evaluate the students with the help of the aptitude-interest-personality test. It helps the student to identify their strengths, interest areas and personality vis-à-vis their career. We also train teachers and parents to identify the child’s aptitude and guide accordingly.
2. Life Skill Enhancement: “You need to play with supreme confidence, or else you'll lose again, and then losing becomes a habit.” YoungBuzz will give you all the help you need, with our comprehensive personality development programs and finishing school. You’ll develop the little things that could make a huge difference to your life and career. We’ll work on your confidence, communication skills, teamwork, creativity and memory to help you look, feel and even think better!
3. Academic Enhancement: This program is specifically built for those students who are at a lower level than the average expected level of that particular class. We assess the student and create an individual education plan for the student. Here we train and help the child reach the expected level. This is done only for Maths and Language classes.
4. Workshop for Parents: Like all other relationships, even parents need the adequate skills to enhance their parenting experiences so as to make this process a exhilarating experience for parents and children. Through this workshop we aim to help you raise thoughtful and successful children through effective parenting.
5. Workshop for Teachers: Research points out that teachers tend to be motivated more by intrinsic rewards such as self-respect, responsibility, and a sense of accomplishment than by extrinsic rewards such as job security, salaries, and fringe benefits. The Motivating the Motivator program will enhance the motivation of the teachers in the following ways:
• Realize their value and contribution to society
• Enhance their self-esteem and develop a positive attitude
• Teach them to deal with stress and frustration of the job
• Enhance their communication, interpersonal and classroom management skills
6. Counsellor At School:
YoungBuzz has come up with a Unique career Cell program to aid the schools in providing the students with career guidance information in the school premises.
YoungBuzz will work with the school to create a one of its kind Career Cell. We will train two Teachers / Counsellor in career counselling. The Teachers / Counsellors will be trained to-
1. Guide students to make career decisions
2. Be aware of career options in science, commerce and arts.
3. Provide detailed information on various careers to students on demand.
4. Administer YoungBuzz Career Assessments tests- Aptitude – Interest – Personality
5. Interpret the results of the YoungBuzz Career Assessment test.
6. Provide counselling to students.
Benefits of the Program:
These programs will help students in:
• Increasing Self-esteem and Confidence
• Developing a lifetime enthusiasm for learning
• Developing positive communication and social skills
• Developing critical thinking and decision-making skills
• Working with peers and in teams
• Training them to protect themselves from harmful influences and peer pressure
• Empowering them to plan their careers and choose a profession they will enjoy
• Getting a better understanding of their strengths and weakness
• Giving confidence to take up difficult tasks without inhibition of performance related issues
Providing information and courage to transform their dreams into reality.
If you have any other queries please mail at email@example.com
Call or visit us from Monday To Saturday Time: 10am to 6pm
Head Office Address - YoungBuzz India Ltd, 34/35, Ideal Industrial Estate, Mathuradas Mills Compound, Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel West, Mumbai - 400013, Maharashtra.Phone - 022 2490 3015/17/19
Bangalore Office Address - YoungBuzz India Ltd, S-612, South Block, 6th floor, Manipal Center, Dickenson Road,
Bangalore- 560042. Phone - 080-41134534.