- Course curriculum is wide, covering a range of topics to explore overall growth of students.
- ICSE prefers to give more practical knowledge and focus more on analytical skills.
- Subject selection options available to students to follow their liking for a particular subject.
- Due to the emphasis laid on English ICSE, students may hold a slight edge over other students in exams like TOEFL
- Students interested in careers of management and humanities find the curriculum to be more interesting and challenging, not to mention fruitful.
- Students may find the syllabus to be too extensive and a bit cumbersome.
- The syllabus of ICSE is more detailed and requires the student to remember a lot.
- Since ICSE offers a lot of choices in terms of the subjects, it at times gets stressful for the student.
- Pursuing further education may prove to be a problem due to a lack of leniency in evaluating papers after an ISC examination.
- Higher Fees