Customer Care / Support Executive Career Information
What a Customer Care / Support Executive does
The Customer Care Associate will troubleshoot problems and coordinate with various internal departments to resolve problems. Other responsibilities include:
Interact with customers by phone, e-mail or online chat concerning various care issues.
• Provide hands on support of customer care initiatives such as automated provisioning, online billing, order tracking and detailed account management
• Solicit cross-selling and up-selling opportunities within the customer care experience
• Tracking and reporting of relevant customer care performance metrics
• Capturing and applying customer feedback
Abilities & Traits Required
As a Customer Care / Support Executive you should know how to handle Product Customer support in software companies.
Hands on experience of computers and Internet browsing and knowledge of Java, UNIX is a must.
Apart from this, an effective presentation skill in English to all levels of an organization, including senior management levels and willingness to work in shifts is a pre-requisite for a Customer Care / Support Executive.
To top it all, a Customer Care / Support Executive should possess excellent customer handling skills, exhibit an aptitude for dealing with people with care and most importantly, an uninhibited desire to excel.
A Customer Care / Support Executive should be well organized and articulate, must be able to execute effectively after receiving general instructions for new assignments.
Educational Qualifications to be a Customer Care / Support Executive: BTech/ BE / MCA
The Customer Care Associate must have excellent communication and organizational skills, display rigorous work ethics and possess initiative and independent thinking.
Target qualifications and pre-requisites include:
• Excellent customer service skills (friendly, courteous and helpful)
• Excellent grammar
• Ability to interpret technical instructions
• Must demonstrate creative and independent thinking
• Experience in the communications industry
• Knowledge of IP telephony and/or Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) is a plus
• Undergraduate degree preferred
Overall, must display effective communication skills to successfully answer questions, address concerns, uncover opportunities for base penetration and increase customer base growth.
Financial incentives involves:
• Compensation and benefits
• Competitive salary
• Medical insurance
• Dental insurance
• Performance Based Bonuses
• Employee Stock Option Plan