Customer Service Executive Career Information
What a Customer Service Executive does
A Customer Service Executive needs to be involved in processing a high volume of incoming and outgoing faxes and communicating with clients and managers on job or deadline issues, performing quality checks on troubleshooting of basic equipment problems and Data transference between internal systems.
The other responsibilities of a Customer Service Executive includes:
• Identify the customers who are, or should be, served by the agency
• Survey customers to determine the kind and quality of services they want and their level of satisfaction with existing services
• Post service standards and measure results against them
• Benchmark customer service performance against the best in business
• Survey front-line employees on barriers to, and ideas for, matching the best in business
• Provide customers with choices in both the sources of service and the means of delivery
• Make information, services, and complaint systems easily accessible; and
• Provide means to address customer complaints
A Customer Service Executive also has to log all incidents accurately, efficiently and comprehensively; assist customers with functional queries and research assistance; work closely with the account teams to provide premium service for our customers; assist in identifying opportunities within accounts; improve client retention through strong customer focus and attention; track progress on outstanding incidents
Job Profile of a Customer Service Executive Includes :
• filing and administrative duties
• Preparing Quotation, Follow up with customers
• Issuing Invoice and Delivery Order
• Update Customer Database
• Scheduling of programs
Abilities & Traits Required
A Customer Service Executive must be able to adhere to production, quality and service standards. Must possess strong data entry skills, along with a solid understanding of PC skills within a Windows environment. Knowledge of MS Office is required.
A Customer Service Executive must have the ability to work effectively, both independently, and as a team member. Must also have a strong ability to be flexible and partner with team members.
A Customer Service Executive must have the ability to handle phone calls in a call center environment is required.
A minimum of one year office service experience, preferably in the legal or investment banking industry is desired.
A Customer Service Executive must have the ability to work in a fast paced, professional and team environment with attention to detail, multiple deadlines and excellent workflow management skills is essential.
A Customer Service Executive must have exceptional communication, customer service, interpersonal skills with basic computer skills are preferred.
The following attributes must be possessed by a Customer Service Executive candidate:
• Enthusiasm and motivation to work on your own
• Must be a quick and efficient worker
• Experience in customer service are preferred
• Proficient with Office Applications like Excel Spreadsheet, Word doc
• Good Organisation skills, Efficient and Proactive
A Customer Service Executive should also possess excellent verbal and written skills, a good technical aptitude, and experience in the research field and information professional environment where market knowledge is essential.
A Customer Service Executive has experience in a goal driven environment; a good understanding of customer needs; strong soft skills and a demonstrated commitment to customer satisfaction, is also greatly required.
A Customer Service Executive should exhibit himself as a confident team player; ability to follow a large set of procedural guidelines to a very high accuracy level; bear a positive outlook on change and breed a flexible approach to the work environment and structure.
Excellent phone and communication skills are critical to the position of a Customer Service Executive, including the ability to efficiently communicate with various internal and external customers.
Familiarity with database software programs are a plus.
Excellent time management skills.
Intermediate level experience working with Microsoft Word, Excel and Access.
Familiarity using Visual Basic in an Access environment is wanted.
Compensation: Rs 15000 - 20000 monthly.