Eram Unani Medical College and Hospital
BUMS in Unani DoctorFull Time Course
It is a bachelor’s degree program, which is of 5 ½ years duration (including 1 year internship). Class 12th passed students with physics, chemistry and biology, as their major subjects are eligible for this course.
Candidates desirous of having admission in BUMS course must have competed 17 years of age on 1st October in the year of admission and must have passed Intermediate or 12th examination or any other equivalent examination with physics, Chemistry & Biology from any recognized Board as approved by C.C.I.M., with 50% marks in aggregate of P.C.B. Proficiency in Urdu comparable to High School (10th class) or another equivalent Standard plus knowledge of English is essential.
Admissions are made through U.P. State Combined Pre Medical Test (CPMT) conducted by Director Medical Education & Training, UP for 85% of the seats and the All India Medical Entrance Examination (CBSE Examination) conducted by the All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi for the remaining 15% seats. Reservation of seats for scheduled castes/tribes and Other Backward Classes are made according to state government guidelines.
Submission of UPCPMT Forms in the form of OMR Sheets to Chairman CPMT University of Luck now – 226 007 through Speed / Registered Post only, not through Courier or directly in the University.
UP CPMT Important Dates :
Application Forms of Uttarpradesh Combined Pre Medical Test Sale Start From : March Last Date for Availability of UPCPMT Forms : April Last Date for Submission of UP CPMT Forms : April Date of Uttarpradesh Combined Pre Medical Test : May