• The candidates must have passed MBBS Examination from any University / Medical College of Jharkhand State.
• The candidates must have completed the Rotating Internship.
• The candidates must have obtained permanent Registration from Medical Council of India or Bihar / Jharkhand State Medical Council.
• The candidates, who has got admission in MBBS Course in Bihar before the creation of New Jharkhand State that is 15.11.2000 and has passed MBBS from Bihar may also apply as per Govt. of Jharkhand notification no. 12/Pri-01-01/07 19 ( 12 ) dated 22.01.07.
• The candidates, who have passed MBBS Exam. from any University / Medical College as per the requirements of 5.1 (i) & 5.1 (iv) above, but have not completed the Rotating Internship may also apply to appear in PGMAT on provisional basis subject to the condition that they must complete the Rotating Internship satisfactorily on or before last week of March 2012, otherwise they shall not be allowed to participate in the counselling even if their name appears in the merit list.
• A candidate, who did not obtain permanent registration from Medical Council of India or Bihar / Jharkhand State Medical Council, but is otherwise eligible, may be allowed to appear in PGMAT on provisional basis, but he must obtain the same from Jharkhand State Medical Council within one month from the date of his admission in P.G. Course as per the rules of the Medical Council of India, failing which the admission of the candidate shall be cancelled. Also, he must be registered after admission under the concerned University within the period prescribed by that University.
Exam Duration2.5 Hours
Physics syllabus for JCECE :
General Properties of Matter, Heat, Measurement and Kinematics, Mechanics, Wave motion, Sound, Light, Laws of Motion, Gravitation, Oscillations, Thermodynamics,
Magnetic Effect of Current and Magnetism, Electron Physics, Radiation, Optics, Semiconductor Devices, Atomic Physics, Electrostatics, and Current Electricity.
Chemistry syllabus for JCECE :
Basic Concepts and Atomic Structure, Periodic Properties of Elements and Hydrogen, S-Block, P-Block, D-Block and F-Block Elements, Electrochemistry, Chemical
Equilibrium, Stereochemistry, Laws of Gases, Functional Groups Containing Oxygen, Halogens, Nitrogen, Polymers, Purification and Characterization of Organic Compounds,
Chemical Kinetics, Redox Reactions, and Environmental Chemistry.
Mathematics syllabus for JCECE :
Complex Numbers, Sequences and Series, Permutations, Combinations, Binomial Theorem, Sets, Relations and Functions, Matrices and Determinants, Linear equations,
Boolean Algebra, Trigonometric functions, Three Dimensional Geometry, Statistics, Vectors, Differential Equations, Integrals, Lines, Circles and Conic sections.
Biology syllabus for JCECE :
Cell, Ecosystem, Photosynthesis, Transpiration, Origin of Life, Physiology of Plants, Cell Differentiation, Physiology of Animals, Genetics, Mutation, Systematic study
of Algae, Bacteria, and Fungi etc, Reproduction, Biodiversity and Conservation, Animal Tissues, and Organic Evolution.