A pass in 10+2 system of Senior Secondary examination or its equivalent with English as one of the subjects. Candidate must have passed English as a subject of study (core/elective/functional) in the qualifying examination. Provisional admission will stand cancelled if proof of having passed the qualifying examination (10+2 or its equivalent) is not submitted at the time of counselling or at the time of admission. The offer of admission is subject to verification of original certificates/documents at the time of admission. If any candidate is found ineligible at a later date even after admission to an Institute, his/her admission will stand cancelled.
QUALIFYING EXAMINATIONS FOR INDIAN STUDENTS
• Plus two level examination in the 10+2 pattern of Senior Secondary education of any recognizedCentral/State Board, such as Central Board of Secondary Education and Council for Indian School Certificate Examination or State Boards of Secondary Education.
• Intermediate or two-year Pre-University Examination conducted by a recognized Board/ University.
• General Certificate Education (GCE) Examination (London/Cambridge/Sri Lanka) at the Advanced (A) level.
• High School Certificate Examination of the Cambridge University.
• Any Public School/Board/University Examination in India or in a foreign country recognized by the Association of Indian Universities as equivalent to 10+2 pattern of Senior Secondary education.
• H.S.C. Vocational Examination approved by NCVT and SCVT of concerned state.
• Senior Secondary School Examination conducted by the National Open School with a minimum of five subjects including English as one of the Subjects.
Note: For recognized Board refer website www.cobse.org. List of Boards/ Universities conducting class 12th/ Equivalent Examination is given at : Annexure-
AGE LIMIT For candidates from General and OBC categories, upper age limit is 22 years as on 01.07.2017. Candidates born on or after July 01, 1995 are eligible. In the case of Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe candidates, upper age limit is 25 years as on 01.07.2017. That is SC/ST candidates born on or after July 01, 1992 are eligible. Upper age limit for Physically Challenged candidates shall be reckoned as per the category he/she belongs to i.e. General/SC/ST/OBC. Date of birth as recorded in the Secondary Education Board/Pre-University Certificate shall be the authentic proof that will be accepted. At the time of counselling, this certificate must be produced in original as a proof of age, failing which the candidate will not be considered for counselling/admission.
PHYSICAL FITNESS All qualified candidates will have to submit a physical fitness certificate at the time of admission from a Registered Medical Practitioner in the prescribed format given at Annexure-1
Exam Duration3 Hours
Results15th May 2017
Numerical Ability and Scientific Aptitude
Reasoning and Logical Deduction
General Knowledge & Current Affairs
Aptitude for Service Sector
PATTERN FOR WRITTEN EXAMINATION
1 Numerical Ability and Analytical Aptitude: No. of Questions - 30
2 Reasoning and Logical Deduction: No. of Questions - 30
3 General Knowledge & Current Affairs: No. of Questions - 30
4 English Language: No. of Questions - 60
5 Aptitude for Service Sector: No. of Questions - 50
TOTAL No. of Questions – 200
Duration – 3 Hours