Hey, get clarity with these steps!
0% Clarity
Your Clarity Percentage is

    My Tests

How do I know if I am eligible for the Permanent Residency (PR) in Australia after my Masters program?

Nidhi Mudaliar
created: 22nd Mar 2017 Last Modified: 27th Mar 2017
Conversations: 1

1 Comment

YoungBuzz Career Counsellor
created: 22nd Mar 2017 Last Modified: 22nd Mar 2017

To be eligible for a PR, a student needs to cover up to 120 points. You need to apply under the General Skilled Migration category. The application should be made within 6 months of completion of your course (which should be Minimum 2 years of education from an Australian University.) The points can be obtained by a combination of the following:- age, course, duration of the study in Australia, English language proficiency, studying in a regional area, working part time. For further details and to test your points, visit the following website: www.immi.gov.au